- Cut a slit down the middle of each fillet. You don’t want to go all the way through, maybe leave anywhere between 1/4 to 1/2 inch on the bottom.
- Place about 1/2 cup of the crab stuffing in the slit (and on top of the salmon).And season to taste with salt, pepper, cayenne pepper, and Sweet Chili Glaze
- Place butter and lime juice in pan
- Place in pan on high and sear for about 2-3 minutes on each side. or until at your desired doneness.
- Add more butter and lime juice in pan
- Place asparagus to pan and season to taste with salt, pepper, cayenne pepper, and add another 1/4 cup of the crab stuffing and cook for 5minutes or until your desired doneness and then BAM. enjoy!
Music by DJ Famous – Vibes 003